Welcome to Tentasy!
Tentasy is the trading name of ABC Outdoor Ventures Private Limited registered in the Republic of India with the registration number: : U55101KA2021PTC154704
Note, that only persons who can enter into legally binding contracts in accordance with the Indian Contracts Act of 1872 can use this website and access its services. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ as under the Act, including without limitation, minors, undischarged insolvents, and persons of unsound mind are not eligible to use the website and/or access the services. Therefore, Tentasy will not intentionally collect information about such persons and our website and communications are not extended to such persons. –
Tentasy will not intentionally collect information from/on/about such persons and is not liable on any information entered by such persons defined above and its use for the purpose if the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device by a website via your web browser or mobile app (as the case may be) when you visit a website or other online service(s). Cookies store information about how you use an online service so that the website can recognise your device, provide functionality, enhance your experience (such as remembering your preferred language), analyse usage patterns, and personalise content and advertising.
Likewise, web beacons also allow us to analyse how visitors to our website use the website and its functionalities and deliver personalized content. Web beacons can also be included in emails we send to determine whether they have been read or acted on.
(For additional information on cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org)
TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
Some of the cookies that Tentasy uses are first-party cookies which are created by us to help make Tentasy’s website work function adequatelyand analyse its usage. We also permit third-party providers to place third-party cookies to enable third-party features or functionalities or to assist us with our analytics and advertising activities.
The cookies used by Tentasy can largely be classified as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide with certain features. Cookies that fall in this category allow you to access secure areas that require registration and set privacy preferences. These cookies are essential to providing services, they cannot be disabled.
- Performance Cookies or Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us and/or our third party analytics providers to collect information and statistics concerning the use of our website and services by our users and visitors. This information helps us to improve our services and products for the benefit of all our users and visitors.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide enhanced functionality by providing chat support, allowing you to complete any forms more easily, personalizing content to your preferences, and selecting your communications preferences. If you do not enable these cookies or choose to disable them, it could affect the use of certain features of Tentasy website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are provided by our third party advertising partners (if any) and collect information about your browsing habits and your preferences for various services and features. They provide us with auditing, research, and reporting to know when advertising content has been displayed and how successful the content has been. This information allows us and our third party advertising providers to display relevant advertising content.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when information is shared through a social media sharing button (such as the ‘like’ button) or when you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Information related to your login so that we can remember that you’ve logged in before or so that you can stay logged in after you leave the website.
- Number of visitors, the frequency with which the website is used, the pages viewed, the clicks made, and the total duration of use.
- The name of the website visited prior to visiting our website.
- Information about your browser, IP address, browsing preferences etc.
- Whether you are a first-time visitor.
- Your viewing preferences (ex: layout, sizing preferences, language etc.)
Some examples of how we use this information collected through cookies includes, without limitation:
- Customizing your visit to our website based on prior preferences you made.
- Tailoring our advertising and marketing messages to you based on our understanding or the understanding of our third party service providers to highlight services and features we offer that might interest you.
- Analyse usage trends across our user base to improve our website, functionalities, and services, and inform how we can offer you new services.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF COOKIES
The length of time that cookies are stored on your device will vary and depend on whether the cookies are temporary or persistent. They are described as follows:
Session or Temporary Cookies: Session or temporary cookies are used on our secure pages to assign and register a session ID. This permits you to visit and use our website and services without interruption and provides us with internal reporting. These cookies expire when you close your browser.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are used by Tentasy and third party providers (if any) to understand the browsing behaviour of visitors over a long period of time or to provide additional features or customization. Such cookies can stay on your device for different lengths of time ranging from 24 hours, to a week or even several years, depending on their function. These cookies survive after your browser is closed and can be used to recognise your device when you reopen your browser and revisit our website.
Depending on the region, you may be asked to consent to cookies when you first visit our website.
Notwithstanding the same, visitors and users of Tentasy’s website can manage what cookies are set on their device. As aforementioned, it should be noted that deleting or disabling certain cookies may impact your ability to use certain features and functionalities.
Likewise users and visitors can disable and/or delete most types of cookies by the applicable browser settings. As the means to activate or deactivate cookies varies from one web browser to the other, users are advised to visit their specific web browser’s help menu for more information on cookie preferences.
Browsers can also be configured to enable notification upon receipt of a cookie so that you can decide whether you want to accept it or not. Note that presently, it is technically impossible to synchronize your settings across different browsers and devices used by you. Therefore, you must set them on each browser or device that you currently use as well as each time you use a new browser and/or device.
If you choose to deactivate any or all cookies (as applicable), you may continue to use certain parts of our website and services. However, some useful functionalities, depending on the cookies that are deactivated, may not work anymore.
Note that if you have disabled one or more cookies, we may continue to use the information that was collected by such cookies before they were deactivated. However, we will cease to collect any new information via the opted-out cookie once a cookie has been deactivated.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Notwithstanding the above, any changes to this policy will be announced by updating the relevant section of this policy and all users are, therefore, advised to review this policy periodically for any changes.
INTERPRETATION OF THE POLICY
Neither this policy nor any uncertainty or ambiguity herein shall be construed against Tentasy, whether under any rule of construction or otherwise.
Attention: Karthikeyan Sathyaseelan
No. 35, 3rd Cross Road
Vannerpet Officers Colony
Bengaluru – 560047
Ph No:+91 9738510690